Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why does Adobe Flash CS3 automatically group every shape or line I draw? How can I disable this?

I just upgraded to Adobe Flash CS3, and it works fine on and off, which is the most confusing. But sometimes, every time I draw any shapes or lines, the shape will be grouped. I don't like ungrouping every single shape and line before i can modify it. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?Why does Adobe Flash CS3 automatically group every shape or line I draw? How can I disable this?
This is the feature which is been introduced in CS3 version means the every object you draw will be drawn as ';Drawing Object';. To disable this you have got a left side tool bar panel(Most probably). To disable this while drawing shape you need to click on the rounded shape bevelled ball icon surrounded with a box. Shortcut for this is ';j'; or ';J';. This you can do while drawing objects.





This tool is named as ';Object Drawing';.





I hope this solve your problem.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment