Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I get rid of the shadow my fisheye lens casts when using flash?

I have a fisheye lens and when I take a photo with the flash on I always get a shadow at the bottom of the picture. How can I get ride of the shadow?How do I get rid of the shadow my fisheye lens casts when using flash?
Of course you will ... think of it, the flash is being blocked by a lens that is taking a 180掳 photo of what is in front of the camera.





The widest flashes only cover 84掳 so even if the lens was not in the way of the flash, you would get some amazing vignetting.





For no shadow you have two options.





1) use a couple of external flash units on either side of your camera or


2) steady the camera on a tripod or something and do not use the flash, just the light that is present.How do I get rid of the shadow my fisheye lens casts when using flash?
haha i got that problem too and wonder the why the heck there's this shadow.. ONE thing, remove the hood of the lens. presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment