Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to install Project64 and roms on my 2gb usb flash drive?

Will 2gb also be enough storage to install project64 along with roms on a flash drive? If I upload the games on the computer from the flash drive will the computer get a virus?How to install Project64 and roms on my 2gb usb flash drive?
Project64 would need to be on the flash drive. I would just put installer on it so whatever computer you use, you can install it but now I think you can install it straight to the drive and that way it would play from there, just try installing it there..





The roms, all you need to do is make a folder and put them in there so when you run P64 you can find them all in one place..





About the virus, there should be no virus unless your computer infects it or you somehow install it into the flash drive.. YOU SHOULD BE OKAY

No comments:

Post a Comment