Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I fix washout on my face from the flash on my camera?

I want to edit my picture so that my face doesn't look so washed out. (:How can I fix washout on my face from the flash on my camera?
you shop it... by adjusting the brightness and contrast settings... and possibly, sending it greyscale... but it wont be particularly good, unless your a photoshopper...





if its washing you out, your too close to the camera... now if thats coz its at the end of your arm, all you can do is place tracing paper in front of the flash to soften it... and itll take 3 or 5 layers...





basically stand back, and either zoom in, or crop afterwards... but get at least 4feet away...How can I fix washout on my face from the flash on my camera?
What photoace said is right on. You can't retrieve detail that isn't there. You could get someone with a lot of experience and a good program like photoshop to work on it for you. It will improve it, but you will never be able to make it great.





Instead, try to improve your technique. Try turning down the intensity of the flash. This isn't a fix, but it will definitely help if you are shooting yourself at arm's length.





And as was mentioned, you can cover the flash. Be careful about that though. If you hold your hand or something over it it will only cast horrible shadows. You have to diffuse the flash. Using a thin paper, or tissue usually works well.





You can buy a diffuser for the flash on a compact (I don't know what you shoot with, I am just guessing). It has an opening that slides onto the lens and you position it to diffuse the built-in flash. B%26amp;H carries them in three different sizes.
Too late.





Overexposure cannot be ';fixed';. There is NO detail in the overexposed area of the image.





In the future make sure of your exposure is as perfect as you can.
  • acne facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment