Monday, December 28, 2009

What is Toshiba Flash Card Case and does my computer have builg in bluetooth?

I recently bought a Toshiba laptop, the Satellite A215-S4757, and I'm trying to figure out some of its features. When I move my mouse up to the top of the screen, out comes a ';Toshiba flash card case'; and can't figure out what it is. Also, the computer has a bunch of bluetooth software but I can't figure out how to use it. Does this software mean I can communicate with bluetooth devices? When I try to set up the software, the computer asks for me to plug in a BT device.What is Toshiba Flash Card Case and does my computer have builg in bluetooth?
Regarding the bluetooth device .... For example, when your machine asks you to plug in a BT device, you could activate your bluetooth mouse or keyboard. Or, perhaps connect with your bluetooth enabled cell phone. Those things are possible since you are primed for bluetooth usage.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment