Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I install Adobe Flash Player to my Apple Ipod Touch?

Well I just recentley got an Ipod Touch for Christmas and I was trying to figure out how to download Adobe Flash Player so that I can do things like oh I don't know redesign my pictures on Pinik. But when I try to do it it says... Download failed Safaril can't download this file. Any suggestions? Thank youHow do I install Adobe Flash Player to my Apple Ipod Touch?
Apple does not allow installation of the Adobe Flash Player on iPhone/iPod touch.





Until Apple stops being so anal about third-party content, you will have to enjoy the web without it, or use a work-around. The best work-around if you want to install whatever you want is to ';jailbreak'; your phone (think of it as cracking the block that prevents users to do what they want). Google for instructions on how to do this. Not sure how nice it will run Piknik though.





I did however find a solution that should allow you to see at least Flash video without jailbreaking the Phone.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321ueOiBw鈥?/a>


I have not tried this, so I can't vouch for it. Google for more solutions if it doesn't work.





PS: Image editing is still best left to a ';proper'; computer ;)How do I install Adobe Flash Player to my Apple Ipod Touch?
iphone/ipod touch dont support Adobe Flash Player yet. wait until it comes out probably early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment