Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why do I have to uninstall and reinstall my flash player every few days?

I install flash player and it works for a few days then i try to use it again and it is says I have to install it. Then I have to uninstall and reinstall again. Why does it keep doing that?Why do I have to uninstall and reinstall my flash player every few days?
while i dont think it is a spyware or trojan coz they do another more fatal things than uninstalling your flash. so i think it is your internet explorer lossing the plug in for flash and that is becouse it is may be corrupted. any way u can install ie7 and if u already have ie7 then uninstall and install again. in case u dont like ie7 and u have ie6 then just run the following command to see if u have missing files in your system. go to start and press the RUN and write





sfc /scannow





remember that u may need the windows XP cd if there are missing files.


do u have a windows washer installed in your computer that deletes the history and borwsing things every day or week coz some of these washers delete internet explorer plug ins and u can change that by changing the settings in these washers.Why do I have to uninstall and reinstall my flash player every few days?
Something is wacky somewhere, talk to a computer tech.
maybe the flash player you get have an expiration...
let me assure you that there is NO EXPIRATION for flash player. Its free and no need to pay any money for it.








Second, I think there is some kind of badware in your system causing this. I guess them be Spywares and Trojanhorse.





Just install SPYBOT and run a scan, delete them and try to install the flash player again, let me know if this doesnt solves your problem





Regards





Rahul Nimawat





http://www.m3xian.org
you did not specified your flash player version like flash player 5 or mx etc. any way i think it is because of virus please scan your system once and if possible download a latest copy of it bye!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment