Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good program to use for begining to create flash applications?

I am getting into web design for a small business project and wanted to get into creating flash applications that will create an interactive map. Any ideas?What is a good program to use for begining to create flash applications?
Well if you want to create custom flash apps, you really need Flash. But if you're just getting started and want to be able to easily create some generic effects like slideshows, menus, etc., check out swishmax. I haven't used it myself but I've heard its good and it's only $99.What is a good program to use for begining to create flash applications?
Don't give up. you need simple scripts for an interactive map. If you need my help don't hesitate just mail me anilkumarnd@yahoo.com
Email me %26lt;sobe50418@yahoo.com%26gt; ill send you a bunch of flash scripts, extensions, and nice SWISH, SWIFT, SWF, FLA source files you can look at.





Thats how i got good by working with the actual code itself. I did not find the books to be of much help. A little help in the simple areas, they wont teach you the advanced stuff you want to learn that you actually see used...

No comments:

Post a Comment