Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I back up my itunes library onto a flash drive?

i tried doing the backup to disc thing and made like 20 discs, and none of them work....it's really frustrating. can i just back it up on a flash drive?How can I back up my itunes library onto a flash drive?
Take iTunes out of the equation just to simplify things. Find the folder on the computer, probably (My)Music%26gt;iTunes%26gt;iTunes Music%26gt;Artist and so on. Connect the flash drive and when AutoPlay opens, choose Open the Folder to View Files. Now drag and drop from the (My)Music folder to the flash drive. Don't forget to safely eject before you remove it.How can I back up my itunes library onto a flash drive?
Right click on any song and select ';show in folder';. This should take you to where your songs are on your computer. Just put them on your drive now. When you want to put them back into itunes you can just put them somewhere on you computer and then drag them into itunes. Don't move them after you put them back though since then itnues won't know where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment