Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best SATA PCI card to get to flash an xbox 360 samsung drive?

I have a samsung xbox 360 drive that i got from my girlfriend, and i know those are easier to flash than the hitachi drive cuz i have on. But i was wondering what card and what site to buy the best one from?What is the best SATA PCI card to get to flash an xbox 360 samsung drive?
You cannot just take a DVD drive from one Xbox and put it into another. Won't work. If you were going to take a dvd drive out of an xbox and replace it with another you would need to extract the dvd key from the old one and then flash that onto the replacement drive. The dvd drive and the mobo have key codes that must match.





To answer your question get a VIA 6421a sata card. They work in Vista but I had problems. Worked best in my PC with XP on it. I bought mine on eBay from Hong Kong. Takes 3 weeks to get it but I only paid $8.What is the best SATA PCI card to get to flash an xbox 360 samsung drive?
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1322499 Hope this helps
  • acne facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment