Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know how to turn the flash on the camera for a motorola razor?

Are you able to turn the flash for the camera on and if so do you know how? It seems my flash on my razor is off and I'm trying to figure out how to get it back on. So far I've checked every setting I could think of and I can't find anything about the flash option.Does anyone know how to turn the flash on the camera for a motorola razor?
it has no flash sorry.Does anyone know how to turn the flash on the camera for a motorola razor?
Actually Razrs dont have a flash, if you want a flash in a phone you need to get a more high end one like the LG Dare or HTC Pro..more basic phones dont have flashs at all...
The razr doesn't have a flash. Sorry!
lol.





no flash on the razr
Don't know myself, but if you find out please forward best answer to mikipaul79@yahoo.com !! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment