Thursday, December 24, 2009

I saw the flash from a Red Light Camera when I was making a right turn on yellow - Traffic school required?

I read the fine and it is $380. I hope they end up not sending me the ticket or I hope I am making a mistake.I saw the flash from a Red Light Camera when I was making a right turn on yellow - Traffic school required?
well since you were turning they sent the pick in saw u were turning and threw it outI saw the flash from a Red Light Camera when I was making a right turn on yellow - Traffic school required?
if you were turning right on yellow your ok, but if the light turned red while you were still making the turn, you will get a ticket because you need to make a complete stop on red before you make the turn.
they took your picture
they might just be showing u that what you would be paying if you were caught
  • acne facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment