Monday, December 28, 2009

I have a Dodge Carvan 1998 and the parking lights flash like my 4 way flashers.What is causing it?

I have changed the relay switch and they still flash.Also it stays flashing even if lights are turned off.I have a Dodge Carvan 1998 and the parking lights flash like my 4 way flashers.What is causing it?
damaged wire harnessI have a Dodge Carvan 1998 and the parking lights flash like my 4 way flashers.What is causing it?
your flasher relay is crossed some place if the lights flash even if the control is turned off. are the tail lamps doing the same? a common problem is the actual turn controller in the steering columb goes bad.
It could even be a problem with the body control module. Sounds like something you might have to get diagnosed at a shop or a Dodge dealership.
Check your turn signal bulbs .


As they are dual elements One of the elements My have broke off on one end and fell down touching the other element.


Then back feeding to the flasher.


Have seen this before.


Auto technician
did you try changing the dimmer switch on the column
sounds like you have a wiring issue, most likely a broken ground wire causing it to back feed....best of luck
  • acne facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment