Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I change the amount of memory on my flash drive that is being used in Readyboost?

I have a Sandisk cruzer 4g flash drive with u3. I want to not use it for Readyboost because i want to store music, etc. on it. I dont know how to change it so i can store other things on it.How do I change the amount of memory on my flash drive that is being used in Readyboost?
Right click your mass storage device in ';My Computer'; or ';Windows Explorer'; (Right Click Start %26gt; Press Explore). Goto ';properties'; in the menu that appears. At the top of the Properties window, click the tab that reads ';ReadyBoost';. In this section, you can change the amount of space used by ready boost. Hope that helps.How do I change the amount of memory on my flash drive that is being used in Readyboost?
Go to my computer and click properties on the disk. Choose the Readyboost tab. Uncheck the use this disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment