Thursday, December 24, 2009

What program do you think is the best to make flash animations?

It'd be nice to get an answer from someone who's tried more than 2 flash programs, since they'd have an idea for wich one's best, but if that's not the case your answers are still appreceated =)What program do you think is the best to make flash animations?
For advanced users, Adobe Flash Professional CS4 is probably today's world's best Flash Program. They made the graphics for Call of Duty 4 using this program. You can get it at http://www.adobe.com/ and you can also download the free 30 day free trial. I use it to make flash websites for my web design business and it works well for me, but like I said, only get this if a) you know and have experience in HTML or b) you know how to program flash (AS2 or AS3) or it would be kind of pointless, but when I bought this program I didn't know either but I quickly learned and they have all of the scripts built right in the program for beginners. Good luck, and I really hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment