Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is it that my Nokia 6120 Classic has no metal plate under the flash?

I've been searching around the internet for pictures, but all I can see is there is a metal plate on their phone. You can see it by removing the cover of the battery. It is very, very obvious that there is no metal plate under the flash. Me and my mother have the same phone. Her phone also has no metal plate under the flash. Why is this?Why is it that my Nokia 6120 Classic has no metal plate under the flash?
Please give a complaint to Nokia with the purchase details .%26lt;www.nokia.com%26gt; and Register it now.Why is it that my Nokia 6120 Classic has no metal plate under the flash?
maybe you can try FLV Converter SDK,it offers professional solutions for you to convert FLV to video files of various formats directly online with command line mode, and this set of SDK can enable your multimedia programs to convert the FLV files in the customized way.





http://flvsdk.com/
  • acne facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment