Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you add a flash template to a freewebs site?

So i downloaded a premade flash template. I want to put it on my freewebs site. Can someone tell me step by step, how to do this. Thanks.How do you add a flash template to a freewebs site?
i also asked this question. if i get the best answer first, i will message it to you and if you get the best answer first, can you please message it to me? deal?How do you add a flash template to a freewebs site?
You can but it's really difficult.


Freewebs support two different type of web builders.


Wysiwyg (the one where you just enter text then hit that little publish button)


Strict HTML


where you have to create your website, with another program then upload it to freewebs.





If you want more information, just message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment