Friday, January 8, 2010

How to remove virus from my USB flash drive?

When I scanned it with Norton Anti-virus it said that it has a virus and needs to reboot the computer to finalize the deletion of the virus. So I reboot my computer with the flash drive still connected to it but it gets stuck at the starting screen. So I take it off and turn on my computer and re-connect the flash drive the virus is still there. What can I do to remove it? I have important school work on it. How to remove virus from my USB flash drive?
Uninstall the horrible virus named Norton anti-virus and get Kaspersky or BitDeffender, right click on the drive and say scan for viruses, if there really is one(norton will fake messages to get you to buy\renew your license)BitDeffender will delete it instantly and Kaspersky will ask if you want to block it, delete it, quarantine it, or allow it.How to remove virus from my USB flash drive?
You have two options:


1. you can try another anti-virus software, just go to any other computer and try it there.


2. You can back up all of your work on the hard drive (don't worry the virus will not infect your computer if it hasn't already done that) then format your flash drive and restore the info. on it after you scan it with your norton.



If you are having a virus or Malware problem, you should receive professional Malware removal support from a website like http://www.geekpolice.net/





If you are not sure if it's a virus or not, they will use special softwares to check it for you.





I recommended it because they provide one of the fastest services on the internet.
Try To Scan Use SuperAntispyware http://www.superantispyware.com/


Malwarebyteshttp://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Ant鈥?/a>
scan it with antivirus like avg or eset, avg have free ver also
  • acne facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment