Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i download a flash game from a site if it is not available for download directly?

If there is no direct option for download, is there any software which can download the flash game from site itself?How can i download a flash game from a site if it is not available for download directly?
I did this a lot when I was about to move. I knew I'd be without the Internet for a few weeks so I saved a ton of flash games to my computer. You simply start the game and then go to File / Save As and save the complete web page.How can i download a flash game from a site if it is not available for download directly?
This isnt software and it is quite complicated, but... Open the site with the game on,click view and then source, press ctrl f and search for swf, copy the swf and filename (eg worldaway.swf) in the adress bar, after the slash, paste the filename.





Or, download realplayer 11 and move your mouse over the game, click download video, when realplayer says that the video has ended, click full screen and you can play the game.
download ';save flash';
BlackWidow, or GOOGLE IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment