Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it normal for the blue light on my wii to randomly flash sometimes?

Sometimes if i play for a while the blue light will turn on, some times it will flicker, and sometimes it will be off. If i leave the wii so that its on but not running (where the power button is yellow) for a long time it will also do the same thing with this light. Is this normal?Is it normal for the blue light on my wii to randomly flash sometimes?
mine does it too


if the blue light is on while the wii is off, means u got a mail. the yellow power-button im not sure about, but my wii does the sameIs it normal for the blue light on my wii to randomly flash sometimes?
yeah it is ours does the same
yes, it's saying ';Play me! Play me!





It will stop flickering if you take the game disk out before turning the power off.
I don't think its ';normal'; but if it doesn't seem to be hurting anything I wouldn't worry about it.
Yup it normal. No big deal.
it means your wii is getting a internet update
Yep. It happens all the time, especially if you havn't been moving for a while.
I'm pretty sure that it's normal. It happens to mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment