Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the largest avaliable flash drive?

What is largest avaliable flash drive for consumer use? I want to keep a nice flash drive with me to back up all my major files over the years. i wouldnt care if i really lost my music or movies if my hard drive crashed but reports, password files and finance spreadsheets could mean disaster if i ever lost them. price is not an issue as long as mainstream consumers could buy them.What is the largest avaliable flash drive?
I just saw one on Amazon.com with 8GB for $170ish. I don't know what the 'biggest' is, but that was the biggest they had.What is the largest avaliable flash drive?
If i recall the biggest drive available is either 512GB of 256GB.


Of course, they're ridiculously expensive, but they can go as high up as most people are willing to spend.


You could also look at using a SDHC card.
in pendrives 64 gigs in EHDD 4TB

No comments:

Post a Comment