Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I fix this lag problem that I have with my flash player?

Example: on the homestarrunner site, if I hover the mouse over the ';toons'; button, it takes about 2 seconds before homestar says ';Toons!'; It's not only on that website, but many other flash sites have the same lag issue. I currently have the latest flash upgrade, so I don't understand what the problem is. Any advice or tips on how to solve this would be fantastic.How can I fix this lag problem that I have with my flash player?
might want to remove programs from the windows startup,dump all windows services that are not needed.


clearing junk also helps ,temp files and such.


if its on internet explorer try opera way faster ,keep min of open windows open when crusing flash


lastly got a good video card?

No comments:

Post a Comment