Friday, January 8, 2010

How to make my usb flash drive download my mp3 files automatically every time i plug it into my computer?

Hi, is there a way or a program that will make my usb automatically download my pictures or mp3 file into my usb, without me having to do any clicking. Like i Just wanna plug my usb in in my computer and i want it to automatically download my mp3's into it, without me having to do any clicking?How to make my usb flash drive download my mp3 files automatically every time i plug it into my computer?
Well there is no way like that. The only thing or gadget that does that is apple it sync's your photos videos directly to your ipod without saying its quite annoying though.XDHow to make my usb flash drive download my mp3 files automatically every time i plug it into my computer?
Uh, no. Unless you write a batch file to do it. Have fun with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment