Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i change my browser from a 64-bit ro a 32-bit so i can run adobe flash player?

My adobe flash player isnt working and i guess it isnt working because my browser is using a 64-bit.How do i change my browser from a 64-bit ro a 32-bit so i can run adobe flash player?
You are confused.There isn't 32 or 64 bit browser.How do i change my browser from a 64-bit ro a 32-bit so i can run adobe flash player?
poutana is totally 100% wrong...The ';browser'; is the ';program'; the computer uses to view the web. The 64 bit software is brand new, unfortunetly nothing is compatible with it yet. I just purchased a new Dell with 64 bit software and I too canot use any ';flashplayers';, or even ';quicktime';. Report Abuse

Macromedia Adobe are currently developing a ';new'; flashplayer for 64 bit software. I believe it is called ';flashplayer 11';, according to their website. Hopefully it will be available next summer. For me, I will try to change my browser to a 32 bit ,for the time being.. Report Abuse

The comments section should be visible, as that is where the answer is explained by jetcinjim1969. The question has not been resolved! Adobe Flashplayer's website states: To use Flash Player to view Flash content on a 64-bit operating system, you must run a 32-bit browser. Still needs an answer. Report Abuse

I don't think your browser can be either 64-bit or 32-bit. Those only apply for the color settings on your computer monitor and I also think screen resolution for video playback and 32-bit applies to music properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment